November 14, 2016

You Got Hijab?

" Habibati, are you an angel? Because I see the tag on your hijab says 'Made in Jannah'"
Ehem, pardon me for my lame pick up line.

Looking back of my past years as a muslim, I started wearing hijab fully when I was in Form 5. I started with tudung bawal, tudung indon/tudung sauk and shawl. During my days, the only choice of hijab patterns I ever had was the plain ones.

Some of us even limit their hijab types to one style only-- pergi kuliah pakai tudung bawal hitam, pergi pasar malam pakai tudung bawal hitam, graduation night pakai tudung bawal hitam, hari raya pun pakai tudung bawal hitam. Why you like this, meh? Shoulda tell ya, why not trying out some of these style, after all, you only live once ;)

  • tudung awning - with a popular name tudung indon/tudung sauk. I've tried this out, wearing a black one and I never want to wear this type of hijab to class anymore cuz my classmates said 'tudung orang malas'.
  • selendang/shawl - my all time preference. no worries if you don't know how to be stylish with your shawl, you can just buy the instant ones
  • tudung bawal - got bawal crepe, cotton etc.
  • tudung Syria - I think this one is better than tudung awning



Ain't these pretty?

Living in the year of 2016, the latest hijab fashion offers you a multiple choice of breathtakingly beautiful patterns of hijab from well-known designers such as Hatta Dolmat, Jovian Mandagie and Rizman Ruzaini. Some even going crazy for Naelofar-- as we can't deny the fact that Warda's hijab style from Suri Hati Mr. Pilot is now a trend.

For college students, we tend to simply wear jubah and match them with shawl. That's the simplest attire when we are so lazy or have limited time to prepare ourselves to class. By wearing pretty shawl, nampaklah kan effort nak bergaya ;) It's a mix and match game, anyway.





Thanks to the internet, we are now can just easily buy our hijabs through any website. Aidijuma, Bella Ammara, Benang Hijau -- just name it! Choose your online shop well and choose your hijab well, it is your crown.

xo


No comments: