November 13, 2016

Miss Me?

Hello, I am back in writing blog for good.

Life in IPG is great, so far, minus the hostel problems, kena pindah biliklah, kena stay satu aras dengan classmates lah, kena satu bilik dengan classmate lah yadda yadda. Do I need to love my classmates like, too much? I am not hating them, please, but it is too much lah. Why not in the future pun posting satu sekolah dengan classmates and live in the same taman perumahan with them? I am now in my third year degree of  TESL. As always, not interested much in courses, but I need to study as smart and as hard as I can, to get the scroll for my parents. We're not living just for ourselves, aite? Basically, I am not busy with my studies, instead, I let myself getting busy with my writings and JPP duty.

Recently, I received an offer from Wan Ahmad Ismail to write a few poems in Malay to be  published. I am now waiting which poems will be selected for publishing. All thanks to Puan Fathiah for the offer. For JPP, biasalah, sibuk dengan politik IPG jewww hahaha. Practicum phase two at SK Tengku Bariah was great minus my emotion. Benda yang lepas jangan dikenang. I'll be doing my practicum phase three at SK Tok Jiring, January 2017 with the most handsome men of my batch-- Abang Muhammad Syahmi and Ahmad Aizat Hasnullah.


And, about home, takde adik baru. Due to the rejection of wanting my mom to give us new family members in human form, we added the new ones in catz form. Crazily, we are now having six cats in our house-- Hitam, Junior, Charm, Diego, Tiego and Trivago. I'll make a post about them later. Everyone in family is now officially cat people.

That's all for now. I'll update more stories later.

xo

No comments: